Staff from the Vietnamese Embassy in Mongolia and overseas Vietnamese in the host country make donations to support COVID-19 prevention and control efforts in Vietnam. (Photo: Vietnamese Embassy in Mongolia)
NDO – The Vietnamese Embassy in Mongolia has launched a fundraising event to assist COVID-19 prevention and control efforts in Vietnam.
Speaking at the event, Ambassador Doan Khanh Tam updated information on the drastic measures of the Party and State and the determination of the people at home in the fight against COVID-19, affirming that the protection of the people's health and life is always the top priority set by the Party and State.
The diplomat called on the overseas Vietnamese community in Mongolia to head towards their home country by practical actions during this difficult time.
Ambassador Doan Khanh Tam speaks at the fundraising event. (Photo: Vietnamese Embassy in Mongolia)
He praised the sense of responsibility and attention from the embassy’s staff and Overseas Vietnamese Association in Mongolia, with about 200 people, in making donations worth over US$7,000 to share difficulties with their compatriots at home in the prevention and control of COVID-19.
Previously, the embassy has called on individuals and businesses under the Overseas Vietnamese Association in Mongolia to actively support the Vietnam COVID-19 Vaccine Fund as well as joining hands to support the country's efforts in COVID-19 prevention and control.
- Disseminate local laws to Vietnamese community in Mongolia
- Mongolian Foreign Minister wishes to upgrade Vietnam Mongolia relations
- Vietnamese embassy in Australia calls for support to COVID-19 fight
- Aid from the UK, Thailand and the Czech Republic
- Large haul of face masks donated to Vietnamese community in Cyprus
- Medical masks presented to Vietnamese community in Cyprus
- Overseas Vietnamese contribute to Covid 19 vaccine fund
- Donations from Overseas Vietnamese Continue to Assist Homeland
- Overseas Vietnamese in Russia Germany support Covid 19 vaccine fund