Saigon Commercial Bank (SCB) and Van Thinh Phat Group present 10 mobile COVID-19 testing vehicles to Ho Chi Minh City. (Photo: plo.vn)
NDO - Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam asked Ho Chi Minh City to continue the implementation of social distancing in a strict and effective manner while ensuring social security for all people.
- Nationwide social distancing not yet necessary: Deputy PM
- Ho Chi Minh City’s Go Vap District issues directions on social distancing over COVID-19
- Live view of Saigon streets via mobile app
- Vietnam To Apply Social Distancing in 19 Southern Provinces Cities
- Ho Chi Minh City asked to follow five focuses in COVID-19 pandemic fight
- Prime Minister, southern localities discuss COVID-19 fight
- Southern localities extend social distancing by two weeks
- How can blood donors travel in Ho Chi Minh City during social distancing?
- Which businesses, services are allowed to operate during strict social distancing in Ho Chi Minh City?