The national conference to launch the action plans of the Vietnam Fatherland Front (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong attended an online national conference to launch the action plans of the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) and member organisations to implement the Resolution of the 13th National Party Congress, which opened on August 16.
The event also drew the attendance of Politburo members: President Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh, National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue, and standing member of the Party Central Committee’s Secretariat Vo Van Thuong, along with incumbent and former Party, State, VFF leaders, representatives from ministries, sectors, central agencies and about 2,000 delegates from 63 provinces and cities nationwide.
The conference aims to disseminate and ensure the unity and synchronicity in the implementation of the action plans of the VFF and member organisation to successfully realise the 13th National Party Congress's Resolution.
Addressing the opening ceremony, Secretary of the Party Central Committee and President of the VFF Central Committee Do Van Chien said that VFF and its member organisations have built their own plans with detail tasks and targets to realise the Resolution.
He said that the conference hopes to gather opinions from people from all walks of life to bring the Resolution into life in a practical and effective manner.
Chien expressed his hope that participants will show a high sense of responsibility and contribute specific ideas in the work.
- Party Leader Attends Vietnam Fatherland Front s National Conference
- Fatherland Front Must Protect Party s Ideological Foundation Party Leader
- 16 Politburo members, 4 Party Secretariat members nominated for NA election
- Politburo assigns Dinh Tien Dung as Hanoi Party Committee Secretary
- Top leader Nguyen Phu Trong re elected as Party General Secretary
- Press release on opening session of 13th National Party Congress
- First National Conference on Foreign Affairs opens
- Politburo member Dinh Tien Dung assigned as Secretary of Hanoi Party Committee
- 13th tenure Politburo of 18 members elected