Recovered patients get on an ambulance to go home. An additional 2,149 Covid-19 patients were discharged from hospitals in HCMC on August 12 - PHOTO: HCDC
HCMC - An additional 2,149 Covid-19 patients were discharged from hospitals in HCMC on August 12, taking the city’s total recoveries since early 2021 to 65,135, according to the HCMC Center for Disease Control (HCDC).
The city is treating more than 32,900 coronavirus patients, with 2,182 children, 1,612 put on ventilators and 16 others requiring ECMO support.
As of yesterday, HCMC had reported 137,008 Covid infections in the ongoing fourth wave of the pandemic.
On the same day, the city found no new infection clusters, while closely monitoring 20 existing clusters, the local media reported.
As for the vaccination campaign, the city’s vaccination capacity reached up to 250,000 shots per day, with over 600 vaccination sites set up citywide.
HCDC has allocated 44,000 doses of the Vero Cell vaccine to the districts for inoculation.
To quickly suppress the pandemic, HCDC advised residents to strictly comply with safety protocols and monitor and check their health conditions at home on their own.
- HCMC hospitals discharge 11,200 Covid-19 patients in three days
- Over 4,300 Covid patients discharged from hospitals in HCMC on Tuesday
- HCMC hospitals expected to discharge over 1,000 recovered Covid-19 patients daily
- Over 3,600 Covid patients in HCMC discharged from hospitals
- HCMC reports around 3,200 new Covid-19 recoveries
- HCM City discharges nearly 2,000 COVID-19 patients a day
- Health Ministry urges faster Covid-19 vaccination in HCMC and 9 other provinces
- Field Hospital 1 in HCMC discharges over 9,000 Covid patients
- Vietnam’s Covid-19 count exceeds 90,000