Secretary of Hanoi Municipal Party Committee Dinh Tien Dung inspecting COVID-19 prevention and control work in Long Bien District. (Photo: NDO)
NDO - Party Committees and authorities in Long Bien District (Hanoi) must enhance their inspection efforts to ensure that their subordinates strictly perform their responsibilities in leading and directing COVID-19 prevention and control, avoiding negligence and the subjective spirit.
Politburo member and Secretary of the Hanoi Municipal Party Committee Dinh Tien Dung made the request while inspecting COVID-19 prevention and control in Long Bien District on August 12.
He and the working delegation visited Gia Lam Market in Ngoc Lam Ward, the concentrated quarantine area at the Railway Vocational College in Thuong Thanh Ward, and Garment 10 Corporation in Sai Dong Ward.
Hanoi’s Party leader hailed the efforts made by the agencies, enterprises and people in the district to proactively implement urgent measures to prevent and control the epidemic. As a result, the epidemic has been basically put under control to prevent its spread.
He asked the district’s authorities to continue the acceleration of synchronous measures in COVID-19 prevention and control, especially social distancing.
The Standing Board of the District’s Party Committee must uphold its responsibility to mobilise the synergy of the whole political system and community to control the pandemic.
Ho Chi Minh City's Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control confirmed the fake news. (Photo: NDO)
* Ho Chi Minh City's Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, on August 12, confirmed that the information that “people will not be allowed to move within seven days” was fake news.
Earlier that morning, information was posted on social networks noting that: “Secretary of the Ho Chi Minh City’s Party Committee directed that people will not be allowed to move within 7 days. Those who are staying at home will stay at home for 7 days, those going to work will stay at their offices for 7 days, and those going to factories will stay at the factory for 7 days”.
The authorities are urgently identifying and handling the person who spread the fake news in accordance with the law.
The field hospital for emergency resuscitation and treatment of COVID-19 patients was put into operation. (Photo: VNA)
* A field hospital for emergency resuscitation and treatment of COVID-19 patients, with a total of 437 beds, was put into operation in Binh Duong Province yesterday.
The field hospital, which is located at Becamex International General Hospital in Thuan An City, will receive and treat moderate, severe and critical COVID-19 patients in the province.
- Politburo assigns Dinh Tien Dung as Hanoi Party Committee Secretary
- Finance Minister Dinh Tien Dung appointed as Hanoi Party chief
- Politburo member Dinh Tien Dung assigned as Secretary of Hanoi Party Committee
- Hanoi Party Committee Secretary re-elected
- Hanoi disseminates Party resolution
- Personnel of Hanoi’s Party Committee for 2020-2025 term announced
- Top leader Nguyen Phu Trong re elected as Party General Secretary
- Party Central Committee’s Secretariat asks for tighter COVID-19 prevention measures
- Secretary of Hanoi Party Committee Dinh Tien Dung Biography Positions Working History
- Delegations pay homage to former Party leader Le Kha Phieu