Politburo member Truong Thi Mai hands over a symbolic board of 100,000 gifts, worth VND15 billion in total, to support workers in the blockade area in Dong Nai province.
NDO - VND 25 billion was been presented to the Provincial Party Committee and People's Committee of Dong Nai province to support workers in the blockade area and medical staff carrying out anti-epidemic activities in the province.
Politburo member, Secretary of the Party Central Committee (PCC) and Head of the PCC's Organisation Commission Truong Thi Mai and Secretary of the Party Central Committee Bui Thi Minh Hoai, who is also Head of the PCC Commission for Mass Mobilisation, along with the leaders of the Vietnam General Confederation of Labour (VGCL) handed over the sum at a working session between leaders of the VGCL and province leaders, on August 7.
Accordingly, 100,000 gifts, worth VND150,000 each, will be presented to workers in the blockade area in Dong Nai province; and VND10 billion in cash will be used to support improvements in the nutrition of medical forces working in Covid-19 epidemic prevention and control in the province.
* On August 7, the People's Committee of Quang Binh province said it had just issued a decision on support policies for employees without labour contracts (freelance workers) facing difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic in the province.
Accordingly, the subjects of application are freelance workers lawfully residing in Quang Binh who have been laid off or stopped working at the request of the competent state agencies for 14 consecutive days or more, within a period from May 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021 to prevent and control the Covid-19 epidemic.
The support level is VND1.5 million per person, the implementation period is from May 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021. For those affected from May 1, 2021 to July 31, 2021, the time to complete the support is no later than August 25, 2021.
The Da Nang Department of Natural Resources and Environment presented 150 gifts to households who make a living by picking up scrap at the Da Son landfill.
* On the same day, the Da Nang Department of Natural Resources and Environment presented 150 gifts to households who make a living by picking up scrap at the Da Son landfill.
Each gift is worth VND 510,000 and includes rice, milk, and instant noodles, donated by the Danang Seen Company Limited, in order to help people somewhat stabilize their lives during the social distancing measures.
* On August 7, in Ho Chi Minh City, representative of Tien Phong Plastic Joint Stock Company (Hai Phong) in southern region presented two Bennet 840 ventilators worth VND1.3 billion to Children's Hospital 2 for use in Ho Chi Minh City's No. 11 Field Hospital
On August 7, in Ho Chi Minh City, representative of Tien Phong Plastic Joint Stock Company (Hai Phong) in southern region presented two Bennet 840 ventilators worth VND1.3 billion to Children's Hospital 2 for use in Ho Chi Minh City's No. 11 Field Hospital
- Nguyen Van Loi assigned as Secretary of Binh Duong Provincial Party Committee
- Nguyen Quoc Doan assigned as Secretary of Lang Son Provincial Party Committee
- Chairman of Dak Nong becomes Party Secretary of Dak Lak
- Top leader Nguyen Phu Trong re elected as Party General Secretary
- Vinh Long and Nam Dinh have new Party Chiefs
- 13th tenure Politburo of 18 members elected
- Phan Van Mai picked as permanent deputy Party secretary of HCMC
- Truong Thi Mai becomes first female head of PCC’s Commission for Organization
- Politburo assigns Dinh Tien Dung as Hanoi Party Committee Secretary