The launch of mobile sale points aims to ease the overload at wholesale markets and supermarkets in the city.
NDO – Many mobile sale points have been launched in Hanoi to ensure the sufficient supply of essential goods for locals during the social distancing period.
Shoppers are requested to follow the Ministry of Health’s ‘5K message’ before entering the mobile sale point at 141 Giap Nhat street, Thanh Xuan district.
A customer has her body temperature checked before shopping.
Phuong Chi, a representative from AEON Vietnam, said the supermarket will provide sufficient essential goods for Hanoi residents in line with food safety regulations.
Staff ready to help people shopping.
At an area selling meat and poultry.
All products at the mobile sales points are sold at stable prices.
“We always create favourable condition for the launch of such mobile sale points in our areas amid the complicated development of COVID-19,” said Tran Phan My, Vice Chairman of Thuong Dinh ward People’s Committee.
“As the supermarket near my house had to close after a COVID-19 case was found there, the mobile sale point makes it more convenient for me to shop for my family,” said Nga, a local resident in Thanh Xuan district.
People queue at a safe distance in order to pay for their shopping.
Photos: Ngoc Ha
- HCMC to add 1,000 more points of food sale
- Supply and prices of goods in HCMC is stable despite of the pandemic
- Businesses work to ensure sufficient supply of essential goods
- HCMC pledges to ensure sufficient food supply for local residents
- Ho Chi Minh City works to ensure adequate supply of goods amid social distancing
- Vietnamese Create Digital Map of Essential Stores in HCM City Video
- Hanoi proposes requisitioning coach stations, stadiums as goods transshipment points
- How can I shop for groceries during social distancing in Ho Chi Minh City?
- ‘Mobile Money will expand room for network operators’