A man who lives in the same village as Prince William and Kate’s Norfolk residence has been jailed for stealing underwear and a sex toy.
Joseph Melhado, 30 was sentenced to two years in prison for the Norfolk burglary in Wiggenhall St Germans.
Melhado, who also admitted to a second burglary in September last year, was also ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £149 at Norwich Crown Court. His barrister Nicholas Bleaney said case was ‘very unusual’ at previous hearing, according to the Eastern Daily Press.
Prince William and Kate’s country residence Anmer Hall is in the same village.
Prince William and Kate’s country residence, Anmer Hall
It was acquired by the Sandringham Estate sometime after Queen Victoria purchased the property, and has previously been leased to business owners, civil servants, and members of the British royal family.
The home was gifted to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge by the Queen as a wedding present. It has been reported that the couple have installed a chicken coop and keep bees and make honey on the estate.
And the Duke and Duchess’s Christmas cards often feature photographs of the couple outside the residence with their children, the Daily Mail reported.
- Cham ethnic group in Binh Thuan celebrates Kate Festival
- The Katé des Cham festival
- The House of Bac Lieu Prince
- Two Chinese jailed in central Vietnam for burglarizing companies
- British teacher jailed over phone theft in Saigon
- Cham ethnic people in Ninh Thuan joyfully celebrate Kate Festival
- Brunei s Prince Azim dies at age of 38
- U K military gun salutes across the country to honor Prince Philip after his death
- Prince Philip s legacy will live on How celebrities pay tribune for the life of Duke of Edinburgh