Taking samples for COVID-19 testing.
NDO/VNA - The Ministry of Health reported 4,246 new infections of COVID-19, including 21 imported cases, from 6am to 6:30 pm on August 1, bringing the national count to 154,306.
Ho Chi Minh City, the country's biggest epidemic hotspot, logged 2,025 new cases, followed by Binh Duong (764), Khanh Hoa (298), Long An (251), Dong Nai (163), Ba Ria-Vung Tau (138), Tay Ninh (102), Can Tho (100), Dong Thap (70), Soc Trang (53), Ben Tre (50), Binh Thuan (32), Phu Yen (27), Binh Phuoc (20), Binh Dinh (16), Dak Lak (15), Thua Thien-Hue (14), Hanoi (14), Quang Nam (11), Tra Vinh (nine), Gia Lai (six), Kon Tum (six), Quang Ngai (five), Hai Duong (five), Lam Dong (four), Ha Giang (four), Quang Binh (four), Hau Giang (four), Ninh Thuan (three), Ha Tinh (three), Nghe An (three), Dak Nong (two), Thanh Hoa (two), Thai Nguyen (one), and Bac Lieu (one).
On the day, 4,423 patients were given the all-clear, raising the total number of recoveries to 43,157.
A total of 6,203,866 COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered in the country so far, with 620,611 people getting full two shots.
- COVID-19: 7,307 new infections recorded on July 23
- Vietnam reports 4,195 new COVID-19 infections on July 19
- Vietnam reports 4,773 new Covid-19 cases
- COVID-19: Vietnam adds 2,155 cases to national count on July 20 morning
- Vietnam reports 1,922 new COVID-19 cases on July 15 evening
- Vietnam logs 135 new COVID-19 infections on June 21 afternoon
- Nearly 4,800 new domestic COVID-19 cases reported on July 20
- Additional 1,612 new COVID-19 cases confirmed
- Vietnam’s daily Covid-19 case number exceeds 7,000