U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris could travel to Vietnam and Singapore in August, Reuters reported.
According to Reuters, details of such a trip are not final yet, but the coronavirus pandemic is likely to be on Harris’s agenda, source familiar with the matter said on Monday.
Harris recently visited Mexico and Guatemala with the aim of lowering migration from the region. During her trip she focused on issues such as economic development, food insecurity and women’s issues, the source said, speaking on condition of anonymity.
Kamala Devi Harris is an American politician and attorney who is the 49th and current vice president of the United States. She is the first female vice president and the highest-ranking female official in U.S. history, as well as the first African American and first Asian American vice president.
- World leaders congratulateJoe Biden on his election win
- “This is the time to heal in America”: President-elect Biden
- Top leaders of Vietnam send the congratulations to US President-elect Joe Biden
- Vietnam leaders congratulate US elected president Joe Biden
- Joe Biden elected US 46th President
- Former Pelalawan Regent HM Harris Recognizes APRIL Group Business Unit For Significant Business and Community Contributions in His Final Speech
- Biden s Inauguration Google Microsoft among corporate donors
- Võ Thị Ánh Xuân elected Vice State President of Việt Nam
- Vice President visits pandemic-hit provinces