A view of a vaccination site at the Lanh Binh Thang indoor stadium in District 11 - PHOTOS: LE VU
HCMC – HCMC’s fifth Covid-19 vaccination drive was kicked off today, July 22, in Thu Duc City and all districts, administering some 1.1 million doses.
The drive will last for two to three weeks. The vaccination has been conducted at 630 sites with 120 people receiving the jabs at each site per day.
There are 12 areas for a general checkup and vaccination to ensure a safe physical distance of at least two meters
- HCMC to use AstraZeneca, Moderna, Pfizer in upcoming vaccination drive
- HCMC’s huge vaccination drive expected to finish this Saturday
- Hanoi prepares 5.1 million Covid-19 vaccine doses for mass vaccination drive
- Covid-19 vaccination launched for residents in border areas
- HCMC starts second Covid-19 vaccination phase today
- HCMC rolls out large-scale vaccination campaign today
- HCMC receives 56,250 doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- Health Ministry urges faster Covid-19 vaccination in HCMC and 9 other provinces
- National steering committee for Covid-19 vaccination established
- HCMC plans to allocate 1.1mn COVID-19 vaccine doses in upcoming vaccination program