Nhan Dan Newspaper and Promedi Vietnam Co., Ltd on present Dak Nong with testing machines to screen for SARS-CoV-2.
NDO – Nhan Dan Newspaper and Promedi Vietnam Co., Ltd on July 20 presented Dak Nong Province with testing machines to screen for SARS-CoV-2 to help the province in the fight against the pandemic.
The Realtime RT-PCR test system includes an automated ANA/RNA extraction machines and a quantitative Real-time PCR system, with a total value of over VND 1.8 billion (US$78,100).
*Nhan Dan correspondents in Ca Mau handed over one tonne of rice to the Vietnam Fatherland Front in Dam Doi Town, Dam Doi District, Ca Mau Province, on July 20, which was donated by General Director of Camimex Foods JSC Bui Duc Cuong.
Earlier, on July 17-19, Nhan Dan reporters in Ca Mau also mobilised 10 tonnes of rice from Ca Mau Lottery Company to send to local people affected by the pandemic in Ca Mau City.
*Ha Tinh Province has mobilised over 1,000 tonnes of food to support pandemic-hit people in Southern provinces following the call from the Ha Tinh Provincial Fatherland Front Committee.
*A convoy carrying more than 40 tonnes of essential goods worth over VND600 million departed from Soc Trang City on July 19 to Ho Chi Minh City. Earlier, the Soc Trang Provincial Fatherland Front Committee also sent VND500 million to Ho Chi Minh City to help the country’s largest city in combatting the pandemic.
* On July 20, Secretary of Nam Dinh Provincial Party Committee Pham Gia Tuc visited and presented gifts to 70 workers at AMARA Footwear Vietnam company who have been affected by the pandemic.
The Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Soc Trang Province in coordination with Soc Trang Lottery Company granted financial support to retail lottery ticket sellers who are hard hit by the pandemic. About 6,300 lottery ticket sellers in Soc Trang will receive VND900,000 each during this pandemic outbreak.
*A team of 15 medical workers and drivers from 115 Emergency Centre in Da Nang left Da Nang for Ho Chi Minh City on July 20 to join hands with Ho Chi Minh City in the fight against the pandemic.
- Nhan Dan Newspaper donates VND200 million to Covid-19 fight
- Nhan Dan Newspaper donates VND200 million to Covid-19 fighting effort
- Hung Thinh Corporation donates real-time PCR Covid-19 testing machine to HCMC
- Poetic golden rice season in Muong Hoa Valley
- Scandal related RT-PCR COVID-19 testing machines brought to light
- Hung Thinh Corporation indefatigably contributes to community’s development
- Nhan Dan Newspaper receives congratulations on Revolutionary Press Day
- Hundreds of gift sets handed over to poor residents, children in Dak Nong
- Hundreds in Dak Nong quarantined due to diphtheria outbreak