A medical worker arranges Covid-19 test tubes. The Tien Giang steering committee for Covid-19 infection prevention and control on July 15 reported four new Covid-19 deaths at the Field Hospital No. 2 - PHOTO: VNA
HCMC - The Tien Giang steering committee for Covid-19 infection prevention and control on July 15 reported four new Covid-19 deaths at the Field Hospital No. 2, taking the Covid-19 death toll in the Mekong Delta province to eight.
Two of them were 28 and 35 years old, while the other two were elderly people and had underlying health conditions.
The 35-year-old woman, who lived in My Tho City, was transferred from the Field Hospital No. 3 to the Field Hospital No. 2 on July 14. At 11:30 a.m. on July 15, the patient’s health condition worsened and she was pronounced dead at 12:35 p.m.
The other deceased, a 28-year-old resident of Go Cong Town, was sent to the Field Hospital No. 2 from the Field Hospital No. 1 on July 9 after becoming seriously ill.
On July 14, the patient was put on a ventilator, but as the health condition worsened, the patient died at 7.00 p.m. on the same day.
The 66-year-old patient was transferred to the field hospital on July 12 and took a turn for the worse on July 14. The patient was confirmed dead at 5.00 p.m. on the same day.
The 79-year-old resident of My Tho City was transferred to the field hospital from the quarantine area of the Tien Giang General Hospital on July 13 and died at 8.00 p.m. on July 14.
- Da Nang will be closed Tien Son field hospital because of no Covid-19 patients.
- Danang field hospital closed as no new Covid-19 patients detected
- Three more Covid-19 patients with underlying illnesses die
- Da Nang sets up more field hospital for COVID-19 treatment
- Three elderly Covid-19 patients die
- Five more Covid-19 patients confirmed dead
- Health Minister orders erection of Covid-19 field hospital in Can Tho
- Da Nang’s Hoa Vang field hospital ready to treat COVID-19 patients
- HCMC opens Covid-19 field hospital with 1,000 beds