The National Assembly (NA) Standing Committee will give opinions on the organizational structure, the number of cabinet members for the 2021-2026 term and personnel work to be submitted to the first session of the 15th legislature.
The 57th meeting of the 15th National Assembly (NA) Standing Committee
The 58th meeting of the 15th National Assembly (NA) Standing Committee will open on July 12, under the chair of NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue and NA Vice Chairpersons.
During the three-day meeting, members of the committee will give their opinions on the drafts of the socio-economic plan for the 2021-2025 period; the financial plan for the period; the plan for public debt borrowing and payment; the middle-term public investment plan; investment policies for the national target programme on building new-style rural areas for 2021-2025 and for the national target programme on sustainable poverty reduction and social welfare in the next five years, among others.
They will also discuss a report on the summary of opinions that voters across the nation sent to the first plenary session of the 15th NA; the organisation and the number of members of the Government in the 2021-2026 tenure; personnel work to be submitted to the NA; and the preparations for the first plenary session of the 15th NA.
In addition, the members will also listen to a National Election Council’s report on the results of verifying the eligibility of elected deputies to the 15th NA.
- 15th National Assembly elect Vice Chairmen, members of Standing Committee
- National Assembly Standing Committee's 3rd session to open on September 13
- NA Standing Committee prepares for upcoming thematic meeting
- NA Standing Committee to open 6th meeting on December 8
- NA Standing Committee convenes 57th meeting
- 15th National Assembly wraps up first session
- NA Standing Committee convenes sixth session
- NA Standing Committee mulls over law, ordinance building programme
- NA Standing Committee discuss public opinions
- Important Reports To Be Delivered At 15th NA s First Session