The total number of cases in Vietnam has risen to 29,816.
NDO/VNA - The Ministry of Health confirmed 713 more COVID-19 cases were detected during the 7 hours to 7pm on July 11, raising the national count to 29,816.
Of the 707 local cases reported, 354 cases were in Ho Chi Minh City which is currently the epicenter of the pandemic in Vietnam.
All in all, Vietnam has logged 27,892 domestic and 1,924 imported cases, the ministry said. As many as 71 patients have been given all-clear, raising the total in this group 9,275.
Four more COVID-19 patients have died, raising the death toll to 116, the Sub-committee for Treatment under the National Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control said.
They were all elderly people and three of them suffering from underlying health conditions.
- Additional 645 COVID-19 cases reported on July 8 afternoon
- Additional 463 cases detected on July 10 afternoon
- Additional 633 COVID-19 cases detected on July 11 morning
- Additional 55 COVID-19 cases detected on June 8 afternoon
- Nine imported cases of COVID-19 raise national count to 2,668
- 116 local infections detected on June 24 afternoon
- Two imported cases of COVID-19 reported on October 15
- 81 new COVID-19 cases confirmed on June 18 early morning
- Three new imported cases of COVID-19 detected on October 22