Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh (Photo:VGP)
NDO/VNA - Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh on July 11 requested the southern border province of Tay Ninh to take actions to prevent the COVID-19 pandemic from spreading out in the community, strictly monitor those coming from pandemic-hit areas, and control the border.
Speaking to the province’s leading officials, the leader asked them to carry out a pandemic prevention scenario at a higher level and in a more effective manner.
He expressed his hope that local forces will strictly follow regulations to safeguard the national independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity, better pandemic prevention and control work, boost economic development and exports, and maintain and consolidate the friendship and solidarity between Vietnam and Cambodia.
A representative of Tay Ninh proposed the Government further support the province in conducting quick testing and several issues related to socio-economic development in the coming time.
- Prime Minister directs rapid Covid 19 testing in Bac Giang and Bac Ninh
- Prime Minister orders more drastic actions to fight COVID-19
- PM works with eight southern localities on pandemic control measures
- PM inspects Covid 19 prevention and control in southern border province
- PM holds emergency online conference on COVID-19 control
- Dong Nai told to weigh allowing contacts of Covid-19 cases to self-isolate
- PM orders driving back pandemic in key areas
- PM calls for further vigilance against COVID-19
- PM orders tougher fight against Covid-19