NDO/VNA – In the past 12 hours to 6 am on July 11, Vietnam recorded 607 new COVID-19 cases, raising the national tally to 26,553 cases, according to the Ministry of Health.
Of the new infections, one was imported and 443 others in Ho Chi Minh City which is the current hot spot of the pandemic in the country.
As of 6am on July 11, Vietnam logged 26,553 domestic infection and 1,917 imported cases.
The ministry further said 9,204 patients have recovered, and the national COVID-19 death toll now is 112.
Among the active patients, 339 have tested negative to the coronavirus once, 130 twice, and 70 thrice.
- COVID-19: 21 imported cases logged on April 15
- Additional 645 COVID-19 cases reported on July 8 afternoon
- Additional 463 cases detected on July 10 afternoon
- COVID-19: 277 new cases raise national tally to 22,341
- Nine imported cases of COVID-19 raise national count to 2,668
- COVID-19: 104 new cases recorded on June 12 afternoon
- Vietnam logs additional 263 domestic-transmitted COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam records three more COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam posts 3 new imported COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam reports 239 new domestic COVID-19 cases on July 3 morning