Taking samples for COVID-19 testing in Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City. (Photo: Thu Duc District Medical Centre)
NDO/VNA – The Health Ministry said 463 more COVID-19 cases were confirmed during six hours from 1pm to 7pm on July 10, including 2 imported cases.
The 461 local cases are reported in Ho Chi Minh City (200), Binh Duong (140), Long An (33), Dong Nai (19), Phu Yen (18), Quang Ngai (14), Khanh Hoa (13), Dong Thap (8), Hanoi (5), Binh Phuoc (4), Tay Ninh (3), and Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Binh Dinh, Vinh Phuc and Thai Binh each 1.
The total cases recorded in the past 24 hours amounted to 1,853, including 9 imported cases.
As of 7pm July 10, Vietnam logged 25,947 domestic infection and 1,916 imported cases.
The ministry’s Medical Examination and Treatment Department said 9,204 patients have recovered, and the national COVID-19 death toll rose to 112.
Among active patients, 339 have tested negative to the coronavirus once, 130 twice, and 70 thrice.
- Additional 645 COVID-19 cases reported on July 8 afternoon
- Additional 55 COVID-19 cases detected on June 8 afternoon
- Eight more imported COVID-19 cases recorded
- Vietnam logs additional 263 domestic-transmitted COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam confirms 330 more COVID-19 cases, mostly in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam confirms 233 more domestic COVID-19 cases
- Additional 88 domestically-transmitted COVID-19 cases reported
- COVID-19: 21 imported cases logged on April 15
- Vietnam logs 135 new COVID-19 infections on June 21 afternoon