Politburo member Truong Thi Mai (right) hands over the Politburo's decision to newly-assigned Secretary of Binh Duong Provincial Party Committee. (Photo: NDO)
NDO – Member of Party Central Committee (PCC) and Secretary of Binh Phuoc Provincial Party Committee Nguyen Van Loi has been assigned as Secretary of Binh Duong Provincial Party Committee for the 2020-2025 tenure.
At a conference held on July 10, Politburo member, Secretary of the PCC and Head of the PCC’s Commission for Organisation Truong Thi Mai handed over the Politburo’s decision on the assignment of the new Party leader in Binh Duong Province.
Accordingly, Loi resigned as Secretary of the Binh Phuoc Provincial Party Committee for the 2020-2025 tenure to take on the new position.
Speaking at the conference, Politburo member Truong Thi Mai extended congratulations to Nguyen Van Loi on his new mission while asking him to uphold his capacity and dedicate his enthusiasm to the development of Binh Duong in the coming years.
For his part, Secretary of Binh Duong Provincial Party Committee promised that he will make great efforts to work together with local authorities to overcome difficulties and fulfil the assigned tasks.
He stressed that he will be determined to build a united, disciplined and creative collective towards enhancing socio-economic development, maintaining defence and security and promoting the building of a pure and strong Party and political system.
- Nguyen Quoc Doan assigned as Secretary of Lang Son Provincial Party Committee
- Nguyen Van Loi picked as new Party secretary of Binh Duong
- Phan Van Mai picked as permanent deputy Party secretary of HCMC
- Politburo assigns Dinh Tien Dung as Hanoi Party Committee Secretary
- Chairman of Dak Nong becomes Party Secretary of Dak Lak
- Politburo member Dinh Tien Dung assigned as Secretary of Hanoi Party Committee
- Hanoi Party Committee Secretary re-elected
- Tran Luu Quang becomes Haiphong City Party secretary
- Tran Luu Quang becomes Hai Phong City Party secretary