Deputy PM Vu Duc Dam inspects COVID-19 prevention measures in Ho Chi Minh City.
NDO - Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam took a tour of Ho Chi Minh City on July 8 to inspect pandemic prevention measures at local field hospitals, isolation areas and supermarkets.
Deputy PM Vu Duc Dam visits a COVID-19 field hospital in Ho Chi Minh City and discusses the situation with its leaders.
The field hospital is located at a tower block in Tan Thoi Nhat Ward, District 1, with the capacity to treat 2,500 patients with no or mild symptoms.
Deputy PM Vu Duc Dam inspects a lockdown area in District 12.
Deputy PM Vu Duc Dam is briefed on plans to ensure the supply of essential goods during the social distancing period.
Deputy PM Vu Duc Dam inspects virus prevention measures at a supermarket in Tan Binh District.
People wait in line to enter the supermarket so as to avoid too high a concentration of many people at one time.
The supply of goods in the supermarket is abundant. Consumers are frequently reminded to keep distance while shopping.
People without smartphones are required to make health declarations on paper. This data is then uploaded to the system by supermarket employees.
- Da Nang: Local factories urged to strengthen COVID-19 prevention
- Da Nang Hospital records no new infections due to disinfection measures
- PM inspects Covid 19 prevention and control in southern border province
- Virus-hit southern provinces in dire need of vaccines: Deputy Minister
- Deputy PM suggests second thought on citywide social distancing in HCMC
- Prime Minister inspects preparations for 36th ASEAN Summit
- Vietnam reports 277 new Covid-19 cases
- Danang field hospital closed as no new Covid-19 patients detected
- Da Nang will be closed Tien Son field hospital because of no Covid-19 patients.