Politburo member Truong Thi Mai hands over the decision to comrade Nguyen Quoc Doan. (Photo: NDO)
NDO - Member of Party Central Committee (PCC) and Standing Deputy Secretary of the Thua Thien – Hue Provincial Party Committee has been assigned as Secretary of Lang Son Provincial Party Committee for the 2020-2025 tenure.
At a conference held in Lang Son Province on July 1, Politburo member, Secretary of the PCC and Head of the PCC’s Commission for Organisation Truong Thi Mai announced the Politburo’s decision on the assignment.
Accordingly, Doan resigned as Standing Deputy Secretary of Thua Thien – Hue Provincial Party Committee for the 2020-2025 tenure in order to take on the new position.
At the conference, Politburo member Truong Thi Mai congratulated Nguyen Quoc Doan on his new mission as well as expressed her hope that he will continue to promote his capacity and devote his enthusiasm to the development of Lang Son Province.
For his part, Secretary of Lang Son Provincial Party Committee Nguyen Quoc Doan promised that he will strive to uphold the tradition of the border land and the experience of his predecessors while improving his political bravery, maintaining his moral qualities and dedicating himself to the province’s development.
He affirmed that he will work together with Lang Son authorities to successfully implement the socio-economic development, maintain local defence and security, and protect the national border.
- Phan Van Mai picked as permanent deputy Party secretary of HCMC
- Politburo assigns Dinh Tien Dung as Hanoi Party Committee Secretary
- Tran Luu Quang becomes Haiphong City Party secretary
- Chairman of Dak Nong becomes Party Secretary of Dak Lak
- Tran Luu Quang becomes Hai Phong City Party secretary
- Hanoi Party Committee Secretary re-elected
- Politburo member Dinh Tien Dung assigned as Secretary of Hanoi Party Committee
- New HCMC Party Secretary makes his first official appearance
- Vinh Long and Nam Dinh have new Party Chiefs