Ambassador Dang Minh Khoi presents a copy of President Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s credentials to Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Igor Morgulov.
NDO - Vietnamese Ambassador to Russia Dang Minh Khoi has presented a copy of President Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s credentials to Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Igor Morgulov.
Welcoming Ambassador Khoi, the Russian official stated that he would create the best conditions to help the Vietnamese diplomat fulfil his mission, thus helping to enhance the comprehensive strategic partnership between Vietnam and Russia.
The two sides affirmed that both countries consider the other as a reliable partner and priority in their foreign policies, noting that the long-established fine relationship is an important condition for further bilateral cooperation in a new situation.
They also agreed to foster effective cooperation by exchanging delegations; transferring the vaccine production technology; developing key economic projects, especially in energy, agriculture, logistics and science-technology; supporting the Vietnamese community in Russia; and further strengthening cooperation on the international stage.
In the context of COVID-19, Ambassador Khoi asked the Russian Foreign Ministry and all agencies concerned to support the transfer of technology and vaccine production in Vietnam, as well as to provide Vietnam with the first batch of vaccine in July or August.
The Vietnamese diplomat thanked the Russian side for donating 1,000 doses of vaccine during visit by Secretary of the Russian Security Council of Russia Nikolai Patrushev in March.
Deputy Foreign Minister Morgulov expressed his delight that the Russian vaccine is highly evaluated by Vietnam and promised to promote the transfer of vaccine to Vietnam.
He also spoke highly of the Vietnamese community’s contributions to Russian socio-economic development and pledged to facilitate Vietnamese citizens studying and working in Russia.
- CSV enables Nestlé Vietnam to step closer to sustainability
- PM highlights big opportunities for Russian investors in Vietnam
- Defense Minister calls for more science-technology cooperation with Russia
- Russia to discuss Sputnik-V production cooperation with Vietnam
- Vietnam looks to further expand cooperation with Pakistan
- Vietnamese Party chief, Russian president hold phone talks on bilateral cooperation
- Vietnam Russia Friendship Parliamentarian Group reviews its 2016 2021 tenure
- Leaders extend congratulations on Russia Day
- Vietnam presents friendship order to former S Korean Ambassador Lee Hyuk