Chairman of the National Assembly Vuong Dinh Hue speaks during a working session with the Dak Lak provincial Party Committee's Standing Board on June 30. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Politburo member and National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue has asked the Central Highlands province of Dak Lak to give top priority to the Buon Ma Thuot-Nha Trang expressway project in its plan for the next five years.
> NA Chairman attends first session of Dak Lak provincial People’s Council
At a working session with the provincial Party Committee's Standing Board on June 30, the NA leader said that Dak Lak should give high political determination to the implementation of the project, thus creating a motivation for its development.
Along with speeding up preparations for the project, Dak Lak should actively build its regional and provincial planning, especially on transport, he asked.
NA Chairman Hue lauded Dak Lak for successfully organising the May 23 general elections and its socio-economic achievements in the first six months of this year.
In the first half of 2021, Dak Lak posed 9.11% economic growth, 1.61 times higher than the average figure of the country. It has completed 60% of its yearly plan for budget collection, while the number of newly-established companies also rose 59% year on year.
The top legislator reminded the province to work harder to strengthen COVID-19 prevention and control and make careful preparations for the allocation of the upcoming support package, while showing stronger performance in land management and security-defence protection as well as crime combat.
At the working session, the Vietnam Fatherland Front Central Committee presented Dak Lak VND1 billion, while the Ministry of Health gifted the province with medical supplies worth VND5 billion, and the Long Thanh Golf Investment and Trading JSC also handed over VND 5 billion to the locality to build schools.
Also on June 30, NA Chairman Hue visited and presented gifts to poor workers in Alumin Nhan Co Company in neighbouring Dak Nong, and visited the Alumin Nhan Co Complex.
- NA Chairman works with Party Committee's Standing Board of Hai Phong city
- NA Committees have new Chairpersons
- Daklak proposes developing expy to Khanh Hoa
- Vinh Phuc needs to maintain economic growth rate
- Biography of new NA Chairman of National Assembly Vuong Dinh Hue
- Politburo assigns Dinh Tien Dung as Hanoi Party Committee Secretary
- Politburo holds working session with Central Public Security Party Committee
- Politburo member Dinh Tien Dung assigned as Secretary of Hanoi Party Committee
- Phan Van Mai picked as permanent deputy Party secretary of HCMC