- Visit Vietnam Insider’s homepage for more stories
Hanoi will organize the largest ever Covid-19 vaccination campaign with three options, with the highest number of vaccinations to reach 200,000 per day.
Dr Ngo Khanh Hoang, Deputy Head of the Division of Infectious Diseases Prevention and Control under the Hanoi Center for Disease Control (CDC), said that the campaign’s goal is to organize the fastest vaccination campaign, peaking at 200,000 injections per day.
The requirement is to ensure distancing, to not gather in large groups when organizing vaccinations; and to ensure safe, quality and timely vaccinations for priority groups according to regulations, and fair, transparent and open access to vaccines for the people.
To achieve these goals, CDC Hanoi has set out three vaccination plans as follows:
Option 1: Setting up 1,000 – 1,200 vaccination sites throughout the city, including mobile and fixed.
Option 2: Setting up 2 vaccination sites per 1 commune/ward.
Option 3: Setting up vaccination sites based on population size.
This article was originally published in Vietnamnet
- Polio vaccination campaigns resume in Afghanistan and Pakistan after COVID-19
- Hanoi to give free COVID-19 vaccinations to citizens aged 18-65
- HCMC rolls out large-scale vaccination campaign today
- HCMC rushes to finish biggest ever vaccination campaign
- How Vietnam prevent and control Covid-19 spreading
- Third phase of COVID-19 vaccination campaign begins
- Vietnam asks localities to quickly make lists of priority groups for free Covid-19 vaccinations as not much time left before the expiry date
- Covid-19 vaccination tours to U.S. postponed
- Covid 19 vaccination Many countries begin vaccinations as massive rollout starts