Special online concert to support COVID-19 Vaccine Fund
NDO – An online international symphony concert connecting Vietnam with the world will be organised to support the COVID-19 Vaccine Fund, while the largest-ever vaccination campaign is running.
The concert will be led by Conductor Le Phi Phi from Europe, Meritorious Artist Vuong Thach and the symphony orchestra of the Ho Chi Minh City Ballet Symphony Orchestra and Opera with the participation of famous singers performing the immortal songs.
The online concert will be broadcast live at 20:00 (Vietnam time) on June 27, 2021, on the national television channel VTV1.
Let's watch the concert and join hands with the artists, businesses, organisations, people and philanthropists around the world, no matter whether they are male, female, young or old, rich or poor, to contribute to the Vaccine fund through one of the following methods: Transfer via the fund’s bank accounts; Send text message: COVID NK to 1408; and donate online via website https://www.quyvacxincovid19.gov.vn.
Through the website, domestic and foreign organisations and individuals can register and contribute directly to the provinces, cities, specific agencies and organisations, and leave their wishes and messages to their relatives, friends, frontline anti-pandemic teams, etc. The online Sponsor Certificates will be sent to donators immediately.
- Japanese and Vietnamese artists to perform symphony concert
- Concert features Beethoven, Bruch and Brahms
- HBSO returns to stage with concert of French operas
- HBSO to present New Year’s Concert at the HCMC Opera House
- HBSO hosts New Year’s concert 2021
- HBSO announce another concert celebrating Beethoven’s anniversary
- Online representations, a new “covidian” trend
- HBSO presents German romantic night
- Concert raises funds for musicians with disabilities