Inoculating COVID-19 vaccine (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Vietnam logged 116 local COVID-19 infections during six hours from 12pm to 6pm on June 24, raising the number of cases in the past 24 hours to 285, including 6 imported cases, according to the Health Ministry.
Among the newly-detected cases, 61 were in Ho Chi Minh City, 20 in Da Nang, 9 each in Tien Giang and Bac Giang, 8 in Phu Yen, five in Nghe An, two in Bac Ninh and one each in Thai Binh and Hai Phong.
As of 6pm June 24, the total number of COVID-19 cases in Vietnam stood at 14,232, including 10,936 cases detected since April 27.
The same day, 75 patients were given the all-clear, bringing the total recoveries to 5,759. The death toll has reached 72.
Among active patients in hospitals, 388 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 126 twice and 137 thrice.
- Additional 55 COVID-19 cases detected on June 8 afternoon
- COVID-19: 104 new cases recorded on June 12 afternoon
- Vietnam logs 79 domestic COVID-19 infections on June 3 afternoon
- Vietnam logs 95 more locally-transmitted COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam reports 96 new COVID-19 cases on June 13 morning
- Additional 88 domestically-transmitted COVID-19 cases reported
- COVID-19: 220 new cases raise tally to 12,014
- Vietnam logs 135 new COVID-19 infections on June 21 afternoon
- Vietnam has 103 new COVID-19 cases to report on June 13 evening