- Visit Vietnam Insider’s homepage for more stories
The Ministry of Health reported that additional 100 Covid-19 patients had been detected in the six hours from 6 am to 12 pm on Tuesday, including five from abroad.
According to the ministry, five Covid-19 cases from abroad were recorded in Vinh Long, Ca Mau and An Giang.
Among 95 domestic infections, HCM City topped with 37, Binh Duong with 33, Bac Giang with 10, Tien Giang with five, Ha Tinh with two and Bac Ninh, Vinh Long, Long An and Dong Nai with one each.
Up to 89 were confirmed in quarantined and blocked areas, while six others in HCM City, Vinh Long, Long An and Tien Giang were still facing epidemic investigations.
By the noon of Tuesday, Vietnam had a total 13,630 Covid-19 cases, including 11,922 locally-infected patients. Around 5,453 people have been discharged from hospital.
This article was originally published in Dtinews
- Vietnam adds 89 Covid-19 cases to domestic Covid-19 count
- Vietnam reports 55 more Covid-19 patients, Tuesday counts rise to 175
- 88 new Covid-19 cases confirmed in Thursday noon report
- Vietnam detects additional 90 Covid-19 cases on Monday
- Vietnam documented 92 new Covid-19 cases. Total 3,998 patients have been discharged
- Vietnam reports 176 more Covid-19 patients
- Vietnam adds 121 new Covid-19 cases on Friday report
- Vietnam dectects 82 more Covid-19 cases in Friday noon report
- Vietnam adds another 56 new COVID-19 cases on Wednesday at noon, total reaches 3,593