A representative from the Organising Board informs about the rules and prizes of the photo contest. (Photo: NDO)
NDO - The Central Committee of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union (CCHCYU) launched its newsletter on the Youth Volunteer Campaign and a photo contest on the campaign on June 22 to propagate the activities of Youth Union members during the campaign in this summer.
At a press conference held this morning, Head of the Information and Education Department under the CCHCYU Nguyen Thai An said that the bulletin will be released at a frequency of one issue every two weeks, from June 22 until the end of the summer.
The newsletter will convey the latest directives from the CCHCYU, as related to Youth Volunteer Campaign Summer 2021, updated with the most prominent information on volunteer activities across all provinces, tips and guides for volunteer activities and outstanding examples during the campaign, among others.
At the event, the CCHCYU also launched a photo contest entitled "Volunteer Green" with the aim of promoting the meaning of activities during the volunteer campaign to the people and society at large.
Youth Union members can take pictures of voluntary activities they are participating in and post these on the Gapo social network.
The list of winning works is scheduled to be announced on September 15, 2021.
- Summer Youth Volunteer Campaign 2020 launched
- Summer Youth Volunteer Campaign 2020 launched in Ho Chi Minh city
- HCMC campaign aims to improve children’s awareness of environmental protection
- A charity campaign launched on the iNhandao
- Contest launched in Russia to help students learn about President Ho Chi Minh
- 'Hello Ho Chi Minh City' communication campaign launched
- “Hello Ho Chi Minh City” campaign launched
- Various activities held to mark 80th anniversary of Vanguard Children Union
- Thu Duc City launches tree-planting campaign for second phase