NDO/VNA - Vietnam reported an additional 135 COVID-19 cases in the past six hours to 6pm on June 21, including two imported cases in Kien Giang and An Giang provinces, according to the Health Ministry.
Ho Chi Minh City recorded the most with 70 cases, followed by Bac Giang province (30), Binh Duong province (21), Bac Ninh province (6), Da Nang city (4) and Hung Yen province (2).
Of the 133 local cases, 130 were detected in quarantine or lockdown areas.
The country has to date logged 11,780 domestic cases and 1,703 imported cases.
As many as 224 patients were given clear-all on June 21, raising the total recoveries to 2,679.
Nine-teen localities that were hit by the pandemic have gone through two weeks without new cases. They are Yen Bai, Quang Ngai, Quang Ninh, Quang Tri, Thua Thien - Hue, Tuyen Quang, Son La, Ninh Binh, Thanh Hoa, Thai Nguyen, Hai Phong, Tay Ninh, Gia Lai, Bac Lieu, Dien Bien, Dak Lak, Dong Thap, Thai Binh and Vinh Phuc.
- Vietnam documented 92 new Covid-19 cases. Total 3,998 patients have been discharged
- COVID-19: 92 new cases reported on June 14 morning
- Additional 55 COVID-19 cases detected on June 8 afternoon
- 63 more COVID-19 cases added to national tally
- Vietnam logs 79 domestic COVID-19 infections on June 3 afternoon
- Eight more imported COVID-19 cases recorded
- New Covid-19 cases continue to surge in Bac Giang
- Health Ministry reports 130 new locally-infected Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam logs 90 new domestic COVID-19 infections