- Visit Vietnam Insider’s homepage for more stories
Vietnam has recorded its 67th Covid-19 fatality of an elderly man with underlying medical conditions in HCM City, according to the Ministry of Health.
The 75-year-old patient was sent to Cu Chi Field Hospital after testing positive for Covid-19 on June 14. He suffered from high blood pressure, diabetes and dyslipidaemia.
The patient then poorly responded to treatment, so he was provided with more intensive treatment with a ventilator.
However, he continued getting worse with a septic shock and multiorgan dysfunction and died on Sunday.
This was Vietnam’s 32nd Covid-19 death since late April when the fourth Covid-19 wave started hitting the country.
This article was originally published in Dtinews
- Vietnam reports 2 more Covid-19 deaths
- One more Covid-19 patient dies
- Man in HCMC’s District 8 dies of Covid-19
- Octogenarian COVID-19 patient passes away with underlying conditions in Vietnam
- Two women die of Covid-19
- Two Covid-19 patients with cancer die in Hanoi
- Vietnam reports 39th Covid-19 fatality
- 71-year-old Covid-19 patient in An Giang dies
- Viet Nam confirms 50th death related to COVID-19