- Visit Vietnam Insider’s homepage for more stories
Vietnam confirmed 90 new cases of Covid-19, including two from abroad, in the past six hours to 12 pm on Monday noon, according to the Health Ministry.
Two cases from abroad were reported in Tay Ninh Province.
Meanwhile, among 88 locally-infected patients, 63 were from HCM City, 16 from Bac Giang, four from Nghe An, three from Bac Ninh and two from Ha Tinh. Most of the domestic infections are from quarantined or locked down areas and three in Nghe An Province are still under epidemic investigations.
The pandemic has spread to 41 cities and provinces across the country since its resurgence in late April, raising the country’s total number of Covid-19 cases to 13,348 to date, including 67 deaths.
As many as 5,229 Covid-19 patients have been discharged from hospital after making a full recovery from the disease.
This article was originally published in Dtinews
- Vietnam detects 92 more Covid-19 patients in Monday noon report
- Vietnam reports 176 more Covid-19 patients
- Vietnam detects 75 more local Covid-19 patients
- Vietnam documented 92 new Covid-19 cases. Total 3,998 patients have been discharged
- Vietnam detects 220 more Covid-19 cases, patients tally surpasses 12,000
- Vietnam adds 89 Covid-19 cases to domestic Covid-19 count
- Vietnam detects 283 new COVID-19 patients at noon on Wednesday
- 88 new Covid-19 cases confirmed in Thursday noon report
- Vietnam detects 102 new Covid-19 patients in Thursday noon