At the event (Photo:CPV)
NDO – The Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) online newspaper, at dangcongsan.vn, run by the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Popularisation and Education, organised a ceremony in Hanoi, on June 21, to unveil its new interface and Mobile app.
Addressing the launching ceremony, Editor-in-Chief of the e-newspaper Tran Doan Tien said that over the 21 years since it was found, the newspaper has shown strong performance in popularising mainstream information on the Party's viewpoints, guidelines, policies and activities, providing live coverage of the country's political and socio-economic activities, thus contributing to encouraging the whole Party, people and army to successfully implement all tasks.
Currently, the newspaper sees about 2.5-3 million visits each day and even 3.5-4 million per day at this particular time, which reflects readers’ confidence in the newspaper, he said.
The new interface of the e-newspaper is designed using a “mobi first” principle, making it easier for readers to read on their mobile devices and share articles across social networks such as Facebook, Zalo, Twitter and Viber.
Meanwhile, the newspaper's mobile app - CPV Online - is available on both the App Store and Google Play. With its modern design, the app is expected to give readers a new experience while reading the news. In particular, it maintains its basic contents and functions in offline conditions.
Editor-in-Chief Tien said that in the future, along with producing more high-quality articles with in-depth analysis on various issues, the newspaper will promote its role as a forum for all people by reporting the opinions and requests of Party members and people to the Party and State.
Addressing the ceremony, Head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Popularisation and Education Nguyen Trong Nghia said that the introduction of new interface and mobile app is a big step forward for the newspaper during its reform process, in line with current information and media trends.
He expressed his hope that the newspaper will continue to develop in a multimedia direction and improve its efficiency, thus fulfilling its role and political mission as a major media agency of the Party and the voice of the Party and State in the Internet space.
- Nhan Dan Newspaper donates VND200 million to Covid-19 fight
- Nhan Dan Newspaper receives congratulations on Revolutionary Press Day
- Nhan Dan Newspaper donates VND200 million to Covid-19 fighting effort
- Sai Gon Giai Phong Newspaper scoops 9 prizes at HCMC Press Awards 2020
- National Press Awards 2020: Nhan Dan Newspaper wins special prize
- Lao newspapers cover opening of 13th National Party Congress
- Indian e-newspaper highlights Vietnam’s role in region
- Book on Fidel Castro and Vietnam friendship launched
- Indian newspaper highlights importance of Vietnam’s 13th party congress