A Vietnamese cuisine festival is held outdoor at La Place Monge in France's Paris on June 19. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - A Vietnamese cuisine festival was hosted by the Association of Vietnamese People in partnership with Foyer Vietnam at La Place Monge in Paris, France on June 19.
It was the first Vietnamese cuisine festival held outdoor in Paris, shortly after local authorities eased COVID-19-induced restrictions.
Featuring some 25 Vietnamese associations and businesses in France, for example, Banh Kit, Ba noi, Bibol, Thanh Binh Jeune, Tra Art, Tram Tram, and France Plumfoot, the event attracted attention of Parisians and Vietnamese expats living in the European country.
Visitors were provided a chance to have a taste of Vietnamese iconic dishes, such as “bun bo tron” (beef noodle salad), “nem cuon” (fresh spring rolls), and “nem ran” (fried spring rolls), and enjoy temporary art performances by Vietnamese artists.
Thanh Binh Jeune also introduced Vietnamese fresh lychees at the event. The lychees are from the first shipment of the fruit from Vietnam to France.
- 2021 Food Festival held by Vietnamese Association in France
- Vietnamese Food Festival in the Heart of Paris for the First Time
- ICI Vietnam Festival introduces films by young OVs in France
- Vietnamese lychees are sold well in France
- Vietnamese cuisine promoted in Algeria
- 80th death anniversary of anti-fascists combatants held in Paris
- Actress wins award at 2021 Paris International Film Festival
- Five world records for Vietnamese cuisine
- Street arts festival kicks off in HCM City
- Host of activities await visitors at Hue Festival 2020