Medical workers collect samples for COVID-19 testing in the central province of Ha Tinh. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Vietnam recorded 102 new COVID-19 cases, including 90 domestically-transmitted and 12 imported, in the past six hours to 6pm on June 19, the Ministry of Health announced.
Among the domestic cases, 31 were detected in Ho Chi Minh City, 18 in Bac Giang, 18 in Binh Duong, seven in Bac Ninh, five in Da Nang, three in Long An, two in Lang Son, two in Dong Nai, two in Ha Tinh, one in Nghe An and one in Nam Dinh.
As of 18:00 on June 19, the country had logged 11,213 domestic infections and 1,687 imported cases. The number of local infections since the fourth wave of outbreaks hit the country on April 27 has reached 9,936, including 2,280 recoveries.
Among active patients undergoing treatment, 395 have tested negative to coronavirus once, 127 twice and 131 thrice.
A total of 5,054 patients were given the all-clear from the virus while the death toll related to the disease amounted to 64.
- Vietnam logs 142 new domestically-transmitted COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam logs 79 domestic COVID-19 infections on June 3 afternoon
- Vietnam logs 128 new domestically-transmitted COVID-19 cases
- One imported, 16 domestic cases of COVID-19 documented on May 10 afternoon
- 57 new domestic infections of COVID-19 logged on early March 25
- Vietnam logs 152 more COVID-19 cases, new outbreak found in HCM City
- Vietnam logs 95 more locally-transmitted COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam has 103 new COVID-19 cases to report on June 13 evening
- Additional 55 COVID-19 cases detected on June 8 afternoon