A medical worker takes samples from a man for Covid-19 testing. As Covid-19 has been brought under control, Bac Lieu Province has allowed some services and tourism activities to resume from 12.00 p.m. today - PHOTO: VNA
HCMC - As Covid-19 has been brought under control and the only Covid-19 patient in Bac Lieu Province has been discharged from hospital, the provincial government allowed some services and tourism activities to resume from 12.00 p.m. today, June 19.
Under the decision signed by Bac Lieu Chairman Pham Van Thieu, night markets and cultural, sporting and tourism activities are allowed to reopen, but non-residents of the province are not permitted to join these events.
Tourist sites and service providers must comply with Covid-19 safety protocols, including wearing face masks, disinfecting, maintaining a safe physical distance, avoiding gatherings and making health declarations, after reopening, the local media reported.
Though the province allows the resumption of religious events and reopening of in-person food and drink stalls and gym and yoga centers, they must strictly follow safety measures and limit the number of customers or participants.
Many non-essential activities or services, including massage and karaoke parlors, game shops or some others that gather over 20 persons outside hospitals, schools or production facilities, will remain shut until further notice.
The Mekong Delta province asked the competent forces and relevant agencies to tighten control over vehicles and people that enter the province to ensure all the people entering Bac Lieu Province make health declarations.
- Quang Ninh allows the reopening of tourist sites, non-essential services
- Vinh Phuc reopens some services today
- Non-essential services in Ca Mau allowed to reopen
- Vietnam reports 63 Covid-19 infections, two deaths
- Passenger transport, non-essential services in Nam Dinh reopen
- More southern provinces suspend passenger transport to/from virus-hit HCMC
- Huge influx of visitors leads Ba Ria-Vung Tau to suspend nonessential services
- Nearly 100 companies in Covid-19-hit Bac Giang reopen
- More local tourism attractions reopen as Covid-19 brought under control