Head of the Central Commission for Communications and Education Nguyen Trong Nghia speaking at the conference
NDO - Head of the Central Commission for Communications and Education Nguyen Trong Nghia has asked press agencies to build a modern, professional, humane and effective Vietnamese press.
At a conference on June 16 to review press activity in the first half of 2021, Nghia stated that press agencies need to renovate their forms of information presentation and better serve the people.
He asked newspapers to focus on training their editors and reporters so they can produce journalistic works that accurately reflect the breadth of life.
On the occasion of the 96th anniversary of Vietnamese Revolutionary Press Day, Nghia extended his best wishes to press agencies, expecting them to build their staff to be ideologically steadfast and highly capable in the field of journalism.
According to a report presented at the conference, the press have effectively fulfilled their role of communication, education and shaping public opinion in the first six months of the year.
- Communications work for 13th National Party Congress prepared thoroughly: official
- Nhan Dan Newspaper receives congratulations on Revolutionary Press Day
- Top legislator congratulates journalists on Revolutionary Press Day
- Hanoi launches Press Centre to serve 17th Party Congress
- PM urges Vietnamese press to continue upholding revolutionary spirit
- 13th National Party Congress to open next week
- Smart City Asia 2020 slated for September 3-5
- Sai Gon Giai Phong Newspaper scoops 9 prizes at HCMC Press Awards 2020
- National Press Awards 2020: Nhan Dan Newspaper wins special prize