Coaches are parked at a local station. Interprovincial passenger road transport services and a number of non-essential services in Nam Dinh Province were allowed to resume operations starting today, June 15 – PHOTO: VNA
HCMC – As Nam Dinh Province has gone over 30 days without reporting any new locally-infected cases of Covid-19, the provincial government decided to allow interprovincial passenger road transport services and a number of non-essential services to resume operations starting today, June 15.
According to the authorities, the move is aimed at stabilizing the socioeconomic life of residents and implementing the dual task of fighting the pandemic and bolstering economic growth.
Once they resume operations, transport operators have to strictly comply with anti-virus measures, reported Tuoi Tre newspaper.
The provincial Department of Transport was asked to update the latest announcements of the Ministry of Health and the anti-Covid-19 steering committees of other localities to direct transport operators to avoid offering their services in virus-hit localities.
Besides this, vocational training centers, driving training centers and outdoor sports activities are also allowed to reopen.
In addition, non-essential services such as massage and karaoke parlors, bars, clubs, beauty salons, internet and game shops, coffee shops, street food stores and indoor dining services are subject to the resumption and are required to practice Covid-19 preventive measures.
Meanwhile, festivals, art performances, cinemas, tourism activities, sports competitions and indoor sports facilities such as gyms and yoga studios will remain suspended until further notice.
- Non-essential services in Ca Mau allowed to reopen
- Resumption of passenger transport services linking Danang, Quang Nam under consideration
- Quang Nam, Quang Tri suspend passenger transport services to virus-hit localities
- Ha Tinh, Quang Nam suspend interprovincial passenger coaches
- An Giang stops bus services to/from virus-hit Dong Thap
- More southern provinces suspend passenger transport to/from virus-hit HCMC
- Long An suspends passenger transport while Danang closely watches IPs
- Can Tho ceases bus services to/from virus-hit Tien Giang
- 52 more domestic Covid-19 cases reported