NA Secretary General and Chairman of the NA Office Bui Van Cuong speaks at the meeting (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – The National Assembly Standing Committee looked at the proposed law and ordinance building programme for 2022 and adjustments to the 2021 programme during its 57th meeting in Hanoi on June 14.
After discussions, the committee agreed on supplements to the law and ordinance building programme for 2021.
Accordingly, during its first session, the 15th NA is scheduled to approve two resolutions on the law and ordinance building programme for 2022, and adjustments to the 2021 programme, along with a resolution on the financial mechanism for the Nghi Son Oil Refinery and Petrochemical LLC in the central province of Thanh Hoa.
During its second session, the 15th legislature will debate six draft laws in accordance to the 2021 law and ordinance building programme approved by the 14th NA, and added another draft law to the agenda.
The committee also agreed with the proposed law and ordinance building programme for 2022.
Accordingly, during its third session, the legislature will approve six draft laws, a resolution on the law and ordinance building programme for 2023, and adjustments to the 2022 programme, while mulling over three draft laws.
The draft laws that are deliberated at the third session are expected to sail through the legislature in the fourth session. Another draft law will be put on the table for discussion at the fourth session.
Regarding preparations for the first session, NA Secretary General and Chairman of the NA Office Bui Van Cuong said the meeting is set to open on July 20 and close on August 3.
- NA Standing Committee prepares for upcoming thematic meeting
- NA Standing Committee proposes four matters under supervision in 2022
- NA Standing Committee to open 6th meeting on December 8
- 15th NA Standing Committee to give opinions on personnel work
- 15th National Assembly elect Vice Chairmen, members of Standing Committee
- NA to convene extraordinary session from January 4-11
- Programme on economic recovery needed: NA Standing Committee
- Art programme celebrates success of national election