Hanoi’s Cua Dong Ward Police forces remind people to follow pandemic preventive measures. (Photo: DUY LINH/NDO)
NDO/VNA – The Ministry of Health confirmed 91 new locally-transmitted and one imported COVID-19 cases in the past 12 hours to 6am on June 14, including 73 detected in quarantined or locked down areas.
The new infections included 30 in Ho Chi Minh City, 23 in Bac Giang, 14 in Tien Giang, 10 in Ha Tinh, nine in Bac Ninh, four in Binh Duong and one in Bac Kan.
The imported case has been sent to quarantine right upon his arrival in the southern province of Tay Ninh.
There are 22 cities and provinces nationwide having gone through at least 14 days without any new infections, namely Yen Bai, Quang Ngai, Dong Nai, Nghe An, Quang Ninh, Quang Nam, Quang Tri, Thua Thien- Hue, Nam Dinh, Hoa Binh, Tuyen Quang, Son La, Ninh Binh, Thanh Hoa, Thai Nguyen, Hung Yen, Hai Phong, Tay Ninh, Gia Lai, Bac Lieu, Dien Bien, and Da Nang
So far, 3,998 out of 10,630 COVID-19 patients have recovered, while the death toll is at 59.
Among active patients under treatment at hospitals, 434 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 73 twice and 74 thrice.
Meanwhile, 196,129 people having close contacts with the confirmed patients are undertaking quarantine in concentrated areas or at their residence.
According to the Ministry of Health, on June 13, 43,222 additional people received COVID-19 vaccine. As of 4pm on June 13, nearly 1.5 million doses of COVID 19 vaccine had been administered.
In a bid to live safely with the pandemic, people should strictly follow the Ministry of Health's 5K message: khau trang (facemask), khu khuan (disinfection), khoang cach (distance), khong tu tap (no gathering), and khai bao y te (health declaration).
- Vietnam documented 92 new Covid-19 cases. Total 3,998 patients have been discharged
- New local Covid-19 infections announced in Bac Ninh, Ninh Binh
- 63 more COVID-19 cases added to national tally
- Most of new coronavirus infections reported in Bac Giang, HCMC
- Vietnam records biggest single-day rise in Covid-19 cases
- Eight more imported COVID-19 cases recorded
- 14 more Covid-19 cases confirmed in Haiphong, Hai Duong, Quang Ninh
- Vietnam reports 65 new domestically-transmitted COVID-19 cases
- Health Ministry confirms 14 new Covid-19 infections