Health screening carried out before infection for volunteers in the third phase of human trials of the homegrown Nano Covax COVID-19 vaccine at the Vietnam Military Medical University (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – The national tally of COVID-19 rose to 10,241 with 104 new cases detected in the past six hours to 6pm on June 12, of which one is imported and 103 are local infections, according to the Health Ministry.
Among the locally-transmitted cases, 44 are in Ho Chi Minh City, 41 in Bac Giang, 16 in Bac Ninh, and two in Ha Tinh.
On June 12, 23 patients were given the all-clear, raising the number of recoveries to 3,827. The death toll was 58.
Among active patients under treatment at hospital, 433 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 112 twice and 73 thrice.
Twenty-one provinces have gone through 14 days without detecting new cases.
- Additional 55 COVID-19 cases detected on June 8 afternoon
- Vietnam logs 79 domestic COVID-19 infections on June 3 afternoon
- COVID-19: 68 new infections raise tally to 10,048
- Vietnam logs 94 COVID-19 cases during June 5 morning
- 63 more COVID-19 cases added to national tally
- COVID-19: 77 cases reported over 12 hours
- COVID-19: 96 new cases, 73 recoveries
- Vietnam reports 11 new imported cases COVID-19 on April 6 afternoon
- Vietnam logs 128 new domestically-transmitted COVID-19 cases