More than 93,000 students in Hanoi take their high school entrance exams on the morning of June 12.
NDO - More than 93,000 students in Hanoi began their two-day high school entrance exams on the morning of June 12. As the event took place amid the complicated developments of COVID-19, the city’s authorities made thorough preparations to ensure the safety of students, parents, and exam staff members.
Medical workers and volunteers ready to support the exam at a testing venue at Nguyen Gia Thieu High School in Long Bien district.
A volunteer youth shows a candidate the way to the exam venue.
A student has his temperature checked before entering the testing room.
A total of 20 testing rooms were set up at Nguyen Gia Thieu High School with the participation of 448 candidates.
An invigilator verifies the identity of a student in a testing room.
All students were asked to complete health declaration forms online before June 11 and strictly follow the ‘5K message’.
On this morning, the students sat a 90-minute Vietnamese literature test and a 45-minute foreign language test. Tomorrow morning, they will do their mathematics and history tests with a duration of 90 minutes and 45 minutes respectively.
Medical staff have been mobilised to participate in the organisation of the exams, handling any health issue arising at the testing venue.
The exam council also arranges waiting areas for parents when dropping off and picking up their children.
Photos: Thuy Nguyen
- Thousands of students sit grade 10 entrance exams in Hai Phong and Quang Binh
- Students sit national high school graduation exams
- Hanoi prepares for high school entrance exams amid pandemic
- Hanoi mayor requests ‘absolute safety’ for national high school exams amid Covid-19 outbreak
- Nearly one million students sit national high school exam
- Over 98% of Vietnam high school students pass national exam
- Over 26,000 students sit 2nd round of national high school exam
- Online conference on 2021 National High School Graduation Exams held
- Over one million students register for high school graduation exams