The national men's football squad have contributed VND300 million (US$13,075) to the COVID-19 vaccine fund. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – The COVID-19 vaccine fund continues to receive donations from many organisations and individuals both in and outside the country.
The national men's football squad have contributed VND300 million (US$13,075) to the COVID-19 vaccine fund, in response to a call by the Prime Minister.
Coach Park Hang-seo thanked Vietnamese leaders and fans for their sentiments towards the team, and expressed his belief that Vietnam will successfully contain the pandemic.
The staff of the Vietnamese Embassy in Germany and Vietnamese representative offices in Berlin each contributed at least one day’s salary to the fund, and the “Van nghe Thang Muoi” (October Art) club in Germany on June 8 sent over EUR2,150 (US$2,600) to the fund via the embassy.
On June 8, the Vietnamese Union of Friendship Organisations (VUFO) also handed over more than VND471 million to the Vietnam Fatherland Front to help with the fight against COVID-19. The money was donated by staff members of the VUFO and its member organisations and partners.
- Businesses’ donations to vaccine fund subject to no CIT
- VUFO s member organizations and partners support Covid 19 vaccine fund
- Vaccine fund receives over US$ 11.68 million
- PM suggests forming COVID-19 vaccine fund
- Covid-19 vaccine fund expected to receive large contributions
- Coach Park Hang-seo names large squad for U22 men’s football team
- PM initiates forming of Covid 19 vaccine fund
- Overseas Vietnamese supports homeland s Covid 19 vaccine fund
- Vietnam will set-up $1.1 bln COVID-19 vaccine fund to acquire 150 million doses
- Everyone can now support national COVID-19 vaccine fund of Vietnam. Here’s how