The national men's football squad have contributed VND300 million (US$13,075) to the COVID-19 vaccine fund. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – The COVID-19 vaccine fund continues to receive donations from many organisations and individuals both in and outside the country.
The national men's football squad have contributed VND300 million (US$13,075) to the COVID-19 vaccine fund, in response to a call by the Prime Minister.
Coach Park Hang-seo thanked Vietnamese leaders and fans for their sentiments towards the team, and expressed his belief that Vietnam will successfully contain the pandemic.
The staff of the Vietnamese Embassy in Germany and Vietnamese representative offices in Berlin each contributed at least one day’s salary to the fund, and the “Van nghe Thang Muoi” (October Art) club in Germany on June 8 sent over EUR2,150 (US$2,600) to the fund via the embassy.
On June 8, the Vietnamese Union of Friendship Organisations (VUFO) also handed over more than VND471 million to the Vietnam Fatherland Front to help with the fight against COVID-19. The money was donated by staff members of the VUFO and its member organisations and partners.
- Donations to COVID-19 vaccine fund amount to US$5.08 trillion so far
- Donations to Covid-19 vaccines fund reaches 221.34 million USD by now
- Overseas Vietnamese in Russia Germany support Covid 19 vaccine fund
- COVID-19 Vaccine Fund receives donations of VND3.5 trillion
- Vietnamese-Lao joint venture contributes to national vaccine fund
- Businesses’ donations to vaccine fund subject to no CIT
- More donors contribute to national COVID-19 vaccine fund
- National COVID-19 vaccine fund receives over 7.95 trillion VND
- CJ Group donates VND6.49 billion to Covid-19 vaccine fund
- Vietnamese in Malaysia donate to COVID-19 vaccine fund