Youths of Central Agencies Bloc support frontline against pandemic
NDO – On June 5, a delegation representing the Youth Union of Central Agencies Bloc set out to support localities in COVID-19 prevention and control.
Previously, in order to promote the volunteering spirit, the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union of the Central Agencies Bloc mobilised to raised more than VND805 million in cash along with medical supplies and necessities worth VND900 million to join hands in protecting community health.
Accordingly, 18 bus trips have been deployed to support pandemic-hit localities, focusing on accompanying medics, doctors, workers and people in concentrated isolation areas in the provinces of Bac Giang, Bac Ninh, and Hai Duong.
Representatives of the Youth Union of Central Agencies Bloc receiving support from the youth of Nhan Dan Newspaper.
On the occasion of the last International Children's Day (June 1), the Youth Union of the State Bank of Vietnam visited and presented 20 gifts (worth VND2 million each) to paediatric patients at the K Hospital's Tan Trieu campus.
The Youth Union of the Party Central Committee Office and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development cooperated to buy necessities worth VND100 million for donation to children in concentrated isolation in Nam Po District, Dien Bien Province.
Meanwhile, the bloc’s Youth Union also donated VND50 million to the COVID-19 vaccine fund.
- Summer Youth Volunteer Campaign 2020 launched
- Summer Youth Volunteer Campaign 2020 launched in Ho Chi Minh city
- Various activities held to mark 80th anniversary of Vanguard Children Union
- Two Vietnamese youths to meet with ASEAN leaders at upcoming summit
- International Youth Day 2020 promotes climate change initiatives
- Gifts scholarships given to Lao and Cambodian students at Kien Giang university
- Hundreds of gift sets handed over to poor residents, children in Dak Nong
- COVID-19 fight gains additional support
- Young doctor at COVID-19 frontline honoured among Vietnamese outstanding youth