NDO/VNA - An additional 94 cases of COVID-19 were reported over the past six hours to 12pm June 5, raising the national tally to 8,458, according to the Health Ministry.
Of the number, three are imported cases, while among 91 locally-infected cases, 65 are in Bac Giang, 15 in Ho Chi Minh City, 8 in Bac Ninh, two in Ha Tinh and one in Tien Giang.
The number of cases recorded in the latest wave of outbreaks since April 27 rose to 5,340.
A total 3,242 patients have been given the all-clear, while the death toll rose to 51, most of whom suffering from serious underlying illnesses.
Among active patients, 213 have tested negative for the coronavirus once, 82 twice and 78 thrice.
Over 176,870 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients or arrived from pandemic-hit areas are being quarantined across the country.
An additional 60,701 people received COVID-19 vaccine shots on June 4 while 32.401 people have received two shots. The total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered so far rose to more than 1.21 million.
- COVID-19: 77 cases reported over 12 hours
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on May 2 morning
- COVID-19: No new cases reported over past 12 hours
- Vietnam logs 14 imported COVID-19 cases on April 16 evening
- No Covid-19 cases recorded on May 3 morning
- Vietnam logs 79 domestic COVID-19 infections on June 3 afternoon
- Vietnam confirms 57 more COVID-19 cases
- May 9 morning sees 15 new domestic cases of COVID-19
- Vietnam logs 128 new domestically-transmitted COVID-19 cases