According to a report of the Subcommittee on Treatment of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, on July 8, two more patients were declared to have fully recovered and were released from Ba Ria – Vung Tau General Hospital, including a 37-year-old man (patient 339) and a 41- year- old man (patient 342).
Among the 369 confirmed cases so far, 229 were imported and keep in quarantine immediately after arrival.
The nation has recorded no community infection of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 since April 16, or 84 straight days with no fatalities reported so far.
Among the remaining patients under treatment, 15 are still positive for the deadly virus and seven have tested negative for the SARS-CoV-2 virus once for at least twice.
A total of 13,373 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients or arrived from pandemic-hit areas are under quarantine for health observation.
- No new locally transmitted infections, 17 positive cases in treatment
- No new COVID-19 cases on July 7
- COVID-19 Updates in Vietnam (July 8): Only 15 patients left under treatment
- Four new COVID-19 cases recorded on August 2 morning
- Vietnam confirms 12 more COVID-19 infection cases on August 1 morning
- Ten new imported COVID-19 cases recorded on November 3
- Two new COVID-19 cases confirmed, 26 patients recover
- Vietnam goes 62 straight days without new community COVID-19 cases
- Russian expert positive for COVID-19