Mr. Lich congratulated Russia on the 75th anniversary of its victory in the Great Patriotic War and hailed the Center’s success as a multi-sectoral scientific and technological research organization for tropical issues.
He said, “I urge the Russian Government to have its ministries and sectors step up activities within the framework of Vietnam-Russia Tropical Center and have Russian scientists coordinate with their Vietnamese colleagues in carrying out effective programs to develop the Center.”
Mr. Lich said that the Vietnamese Party, State, government, and army always consider relations with Russia a top priority of foreign policy. He said he hopes Vietnam and Russia will maintain frequent contacts at all levels during Vietnam-Russia Cross Year 2019-2020.
- Vietnam-Russia defence cooperation not disrupted by COVID-19
- COVID-19 fails to disrupt joint Vietnam-Russia defence co-operation
- Russia, India, China support relations based on international law
- Russia approves 2nd coronavirus vaccine
- Putin says constitutional changes are the right thing for Russia
- President Putin says Russia is ‘first’ to develop coronavirus vaccine