The façade of the Go Vap District General Hospital, which suspended operations today, June 3, until tomorrow for disinfection after a Covid-19 case visited the hospital for a medical check-up – PHOTO: TNO
HCMC – The Go Vap District General Hospital in HCMC’s Go Vap District suspended operations starting today, June 3, until tomorrow for disinfection after a Covid-19 case visited the hospital for a medical check-up, said the hospital’s representative.
The case was identified as L.N.A.T, residing in the district’s ward 12, an employee of a company in District 5 with a part-time job as a delivery staff, reported Thanh Nien newspaper.
On May 31, the case took a Covid-19 test after coming into close contact with a previously confirmed coronavirus patient on May 25. The result was positive.
Earlier, between 9:00 and 9:30 a.m. on May 29, the patient went to the hospital for a health check-up but did not make an appropriate health declaration.
Aside from the Go Vap General Hospital, several other hospitals in the city had ceased operations earlier due to Covid-19 cases, including the Binh Thanh District General Hospital, the Mekong Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital and the Le Minh Xuan Campus of the HCMC Psychiatric Hospital.
The Tan Phu District General Hospital and the Saigon South General Hospital are also temporarily under lockdown due to coronavirus patients.
- Hanoi hospital locked-down following Covid case
- Another COVID-19 case reported in Hanoi
- Hanoi suspends Thu Cuc Clinic due to Covid-19 case
- Two-month-old baby becomes Hanoi’s new suspected Covid-19 case
- Hanoi hospital locked down following Covid-19 case found
- Da Nang locks down hospital over suspected COVID-19 case: source
- Hanoi hospital reopens as one patient declared Covid-19 negative
- HCMC locks down alley in District 3 as new Covid-19 case found
- Hanoi hospital reopens after a 24-hour lockdown
- Thu Duc locks down residential block due to suspected Covid-19 case