Recovered Covid-19 patients pose for a group photo. The Covid-19 Field Hospital No.1 in Bac Ninh Province announced that 11 more Covid-19 patients have fully recovered from the disease this morning, June 2 – PHOTO: VNA
HCMC – The Covid-19 Field Hospital No.1 in Bac Ninh Province announced that 11 more Covid-19 patients have fully recovered from the disease and have been allowed to leave the hospital this morning, June 2.
The 11 patients, who were admitted to the hospital from May 20, were discharged after testing negative for the coronavirus three times and showing no symptoms of the disease.
They will have to self-quarantine at home for another 14 days and will take a Covid-19 test after completing the home-quarantine period.
With the latest recoveries, the northern province has had 162 recovered Covid-19 patients since May 5.
Regarding the Covid-19 field hospital, it was set up at the Politics College in Bac Ninh City, with 300 beds. The hospital is providing medical treatment for 184 Covid-19 patients. Among them, 43 patients have tested negative once and 19 others have tested negative twice.
As of 12 p.m. today, the province remains the second biggest Covid-19 hotspot with 891 locally-infected cases reported in the latest coronavirus wave since April 27.
In related news, the government of Tuy Hoa City in Phu Yen Province this afternoon issued an urgent dispatch banning sea bathing and beach sports activities on Tuy Hoa beach starting from tomorrow until further notice, in an attempt to cushion the spread of Covid-19.
Local competent forces were told to check compliance with Covid-19 safety rules among residents and tackle violators.
The city’s government also asked coffee shops, drinking places and street food stores to strictly follow Covid-19 safety protocols or face punitive sanctions.
- Four COVID-19 patients discharged from hospital
- Five more COVID-19 patients discharged from hospitals, total recoveries at 307
- Ten more patients in Da Nang recover from COVID-19
- Three more COVID-19 patients recover, bringing total up to 305
- Nine COVID-19 patients announced as recovered on Sep 9
- COVID-19: Recovered British pilot to leave hospital on July 11
- Four patients in Da Nang recover from COVID-19
- Over 97% of COVID-19 patients recover
- Six more COVID-19 patients recover, raising the total to 95%