At the Noi Bai international airport (Photo: NDO)
NDO/VNA – The Noi Bai international airport in Hanoi and Tan Son Nhat international airport in Ho Chi Minh City will continue receiving passengers from abroad.
The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) informed the latest decision in an urgent dispatch sent to airlines, the airports, and the Southern and Northern Airports Authorities, which replaced the decision on suspending the reception of foreign arrivals at the two airports under document 2276/CHK-VTHK dated May 31.
Accordingly, the process of reviewing and deciding on flight permits is the same as before.
Previously, document 2276/CHK-VTHK required Noi Bai to suspend the reception of foreign arrivals from June 1 to 7 and expanded the similar suspension at the Tan Son Nhat airport to June 14.
- Tan Son Nhat airport’s runway to be closed for maintenance
- Domestic flight frequency adjusted to reduce congestion at airports
- CAAV proposes developing six airports under PPP format
- CAAV asks airlines to refund airport service fee for canceled tickets
- Airports closed as new storm approaches
- Vietnamese aviation watchdog wants to tackle laser lights, kite-flying near airports
- CAAV strictly deals with airlines for delayed or cancelled flights
- Airport runway repairs cause congestion nightmare
- Vietnam suspends flights at five airports due to Storm Etau