A medical worker is giving COVID-19 vaccination to a woman (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Vietnam reported 61 more locally-transmitted COVID-19 cases over the past 12 hours to 6:00 am on May 31, pushing the national count to 7168, according to the Ministry of Health.
Of the new infections, 43 were detected in Bac Giang, 15 in Hanoi and three in Lang Son.
As of 6:00 am on May 31, Vietnam documented a total of 5,665 domestic infections, with 4,095 cases since the latest outbreak hit the country on April 27.
Among active patients undergoing treatment at medical establishments nationwide, 145 tested negative to the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 once, 66 twice and 70 thrice.
A report from the ministry’s Medical Examination Administration showed that the country has seen 2,950 recoveries and 47 deaths related to the disease.
There are 150,471 people who had close contact with confirmed patients or returned from pandemic-hit regions under quarantine nationwide.
- Vietnam records 56 new COVID-19 cases at May 29 noon
- Vietnam records 15 new domestically-transmitted COVID-19 cases
- No new COVID-19 infections reported on April 1 morning
- Vietnam logs 152 more COVID-19 cases, new outbreak found in HCM City
- Additional 19 COVID-19 infections logged on early May 18 morning
- Vietnam logs 35 COVID-19 infections on early May 13
- Vietnam records 11 new imported cases of COVID-19
- 15 new COVID-19 cases, 90 recoveries reported, all in Hai Duong
- Vietnam reports no COVID-19 cases in past 12 hours